✍ Kashif M
Trends

Sunday, 16 November 2014


1Z0-525 Dumps


By on November 16, 2014



Great news!!!!!!!! I have cleared Oracle Business Intelligence Applications 7 for ERP Essentials 1Z0-525 yesterday with 88%.

I am also thankful that the Company recognizes my contributions and sponsered me to write my 1Z0-525 certification

 
I have cleared Oracle Business Intelligence Applications 7 for ERP Essentials 1Z0-525 with 88%

Oracle Business Intelligence Applications 7 for ERP Essentials 1Z0-525 Exam was hard when compared to OBIEE certification. 

1Z0-525 Dumps
1Z0-525 dumps


I purchased some dumps online which was very useful to me on writting 1Z0-525 (Oracle Business Intelligence Applications 7 for ERP Essentials)

I would suggest all the members who going to write OBIA certification to prepare hard. I will share some of the questions of in coming furture



Kashif
mkashu: 1Z0-525 Dumps
Review : Kashif | Kashif
Update: November 16, 2014 | Rating: 4.5

Comment for "1Z0-525 Dumps"

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kashif,

    Can you share some questions from the certification exam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you share the dumps@anilkallu@gmail.com?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kashif,

    Can you share the dumps if available to swathi.5b1@gmail.com
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kashif, Could you please share the dumps to rmdvp2@gmail.com

    Thank you in advance !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Can you please share the dumps to shabeesh.eon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive