Informatica Sample Resume - 1
Summary : Have 6 years experience in Windows Desktop and Network and Security Design Architecture and integration of LAN/WAN projects . Have Extensive working knowledge in Windows Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Windows Desktop and Remote Desktop. Highly organized and dedicated with positive attitude. Good Skill in analyzing and troubleshooting the problems. Have work with Independent responsibilities and in the Team. Good written and oral interpersonal communication skills.
- Setting up Active Directory Trees/Forests & Implementing security and installing applications using Group Policies
- Troubleshooting and solving connectivity issues
- Creating and implementing Replication process and Group Policy.
- Installation, configure and administration of Windows Desktop client in a big LAN environment.
- Installation and configure of Remote Desktop.
- Strong knowledge in TCP/IP. IP Subnet, CIDR.
- Good Working knowledge in DHCP configuration
- Good Working knowledge in DNS configuration
- Extensive knowledge in Printer. To configure Network Printer.
- Supported Windows 2000/XP clients.
- Monitored the usage, load and various security aspects of the systems.
- Implemented User, Group Security policy and installed hot fixes, Patches and Virus security.
- Network Cabling, Rack and Stacking,
- Exposure to various technologies like, wireless LAN, Cisco Router, VPN client, Cisco Switches, TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, VPN, PPP, TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, SNMP, VoIP, DNS, DMZ, Web Hosting, FTP Server, Leased Lines, Firewalls, RAS installation and support
- Configuration of intrusion prevention security measures
- Create and Manage Disaster Recovery Plan
- Consistent Communication Skills: Reported in a clear, concise, and thorough fashion, simplifying difficult concepts and developing concrete terms for abstract ideas while increasing accuracy.
- Self-Starter: Able to complete tasks and goals with little or no supervision
Certificate-Network Administrator and Security Professional
British Columbia Institute of Technology, Vancouver, BC
UBC , Vancouver .
Degree - Masters in Computer Application (MCA)
Punjab Technical University, India
Degree – Bachelor’s in Computer Application (BCA)
Punjabi University Patiala , India .
Parsippany, NJ, USA.
Jan’ 07 – Sept’ 08
Role Overview: Windows Server and Desktop Engineer.
- Configure and installation of DHCP server and client.
- Configure DHCP Relay Agent.
- Creating Group Policy Objects, User Administration, Distribution List Administration.
- Migrating from Active Directory 2000 to Active Directory 2003 Server.
- Updating servers with latest service packs and hot fixes.
- Troubleshooting Active Directory replication problems
- Creating GPO. ( Block Inheritance, Override, Filtering)
- Settings Software installation through AD GPO.
- Monitoring Active Directory
- Design, Configure and installation of DNS
- Update existing DNS server.
- Installation and Configuration of Active directory.
- Designing Active Directory.
- Managing Active Directory Site: (Add New SITE, Add Subnet to Network, Move DC to SITE, Link Site to Replication).
- Windows 2003 server maintenance.
- Installation and configuration of Routing and Remote Access Server.
- Permissions Delegation to Active Directory object
- Configure secondary DNS server, Stub Zones, Conditional Forwards.
- Create GPO and provide necessary security right on GPO object.
- Installation and administration Remote Desktop.
- Creating user and access right to Windows XP.
- Conducts basic network maintenance and troubleshooting in LAN and WAN environments
- The monitoring of all applications servers: including essential areas of server reliability.
- Configured Network for LAN client.
- Configured Network Printer for LAN Client.
- Support different Network Application.
- Provide support to in-house Help desk.
- Good working knowledge as a Team Lead for Network configuration Team
- Work closely with Application group for creating GPO and delegate jobs to the team members for the deployment of objects
GCET, Warren, NJ, USA.
Jan’ 06 – Dec’ 06
- Configure DNS, Remote Access Server, DHCP, WINS, Firewall, Proxy Server, Print Servers.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software related problems.
- Analyze the performance of LAN and troubleshoot problems for connectivity and malfunctioning.
- Configure VLAN using CISCO Catalyst
- Provide documentation of companies WAN and LAN Infrastructure.
- Configure LANs using TCP/IP.
- Monitoring and fine tuning networks to give maximum throughput to end-user.
- Designing and implementing Wide Area Network using Cisco Routers, Access Serves and Switches.
- Configure & Troubleshoot Cisco Routers 2500, 3600 series and Switches.
Wiotel Wireless Broadband, San Jose, CA
Oct’ 04 – Dec’ 05
- Installing, Configuring and Managing Microsoft Windows 2000/2003 Servers and Imaging Windows 2000/XP Professional Clients using Ghost.
- Configuring DNS & DHCP Services
- Installation, monitoring, administration and troubleshooting of Active Directory
- Creating and Managing Users with Specific Privileges and Policies, Managing User Profiles, Groups, Access Permissions and Group polices.
- Creating users and user authentications through logon scripts
- Securing Network with Antivirus (Trend Micro Server Protect/Office Scan) and. checking for latest definition files
- Using Group Policies for both user environment restrictions and software deployment on client machines.
- Testing, Installing and updating patches (SUS) on servers and client machines.
- Managing Backups (Win Backup).
Owens Corning, Toledo, OH
July’ 03 – Sept’ 04
- Installing and configuring Computer systems (PCs/Workstations) and networks, updating them as necessary, and keep them running properly on a day-to-day basis.
- Vendor Management and Over seeing regular system backups.
- Managing Users and user accounts, and responding to user requests, questions and problems
- Ensuring that the systems and networks are secure and that the valuable or sensitive data is protected from undesired access and providing level 2 and 3 support to clients
- Monitoring system and network activity in order to quickly detect any problems related to system security, performance or general functioning and responding appropriately.
Informatica Sample Resume - 2
· 7 years of Data warehousing & ETL experience using Informatica PowerCenter 8.6/8.5.1/8.1.1/7.1.2/7.1/6.2/5.1/4.7/1.7 (Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Warehouse Designer, Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Transformation Developer, Mapplet Designer, Repository Manager and Informatica server), Informatica Web Services, Informatica PowerExcahnge, Informatica Power Analyzer, ETL, OLAP, OLTP, IMS Data (Plantrak, Xopnent Plantrak, Rx Data), Transact SQL , SQL, PL/SQL, and Syncsort for UNIX/Windows.
· 4 years of Business Intelligence experience in generating various complex reports using Business Intelligence tools Cognos series 7.0/6.0 (Impromptu & PowerPlay), Business objects 6.5/6.0/5.0.
· 3 Years of Data Cleansing experience using Firstlogic, Trillium (Converter, Parser, Geocoder and Matcher), UNIX shell scripting and SQL coding.
· 4 Years of Dimensional Data Modelling using Star and Snow Flake schema. Extensive experience with Ralph Kimball and Bill Inmon Methodologies. Designed data models using Erwin 4.5/4.1/4.0/3.5.
· 8 Years of Database experience using Oracle 10G/9i/8i/8x/7.x, DB2 8.0/7.0, Teradata V2R5/V2R4/V2R3 (FastLoad, MultiLoad, T-Pump, QueryMan), MS SQL server 2000/7.0/6.5, Sybase 12.x/11.x, MS access 7.0/2000, Win 3.x/95/98/2000, Win NT 4.0 and Sun Solaris 2.x. Strong experience to databases SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*PLUS, SQL*Loader, DBMS Packages, TOAD & ODBC interfaces to Oracle.
- MS in computer Application
- BS in Information Technology
Informatica power center 8.6,8.5.1,8.1.1,7.1.1,7.0,6.2,5.1,4.7,1.7 (Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Warehouse Designer, Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Transformation developer, Mapplet Designer, Mapping Designer, Repository Manager), Informatica Web Services, Informatica power mart 6.2/5.1/4.7, Informatica PowerConnect for SAP/Peoplesoft/DB2, PowerPlug, Power Analyzer, PowerExchange, ETL, IMS Data (Plantrak, Xponent Plantrak, Rx Data), Siebel 7.0/2000/5.5, Siebel Warehouse 6.3, Siebel EIM, Metadata, Data Mining, DataMart, OLAP, OLTP, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader
Dimensional Data Modeling, Erwin Modeling (ERWIN 4.5/4.0/3.5.5/3.5.2, Oracle Designer) Star Join Schema/Snowflake modeling, FACT& Dimensions tables, Physical & logical data modeling, Star & Snowflake schema Relational, dimensional and multidimensional modeling and De-normalization techniques, Kimball & Inmon Methodologies.
Oracle 10g/9i/8i/8.0/7.0, Oracle Report Writer, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, Teradata V2R5/V2R4/V2R3, IBM DB2 UDB 8.0/7.0, MS SQL Server 2000/7.0/6.5, MS Access 7.0/2000.
Business Objects 6.5/6.0/5.1/4.1 (Web-Intelligence 2.5, Designer 5.0, and Developer Suite & Set Analyzer 2.0), Cognos 7.0/6.0/5.x, Cognos Impromptu, Cognos IWR (Impromptu Web Reports), Cognos Power Play Transformer, MS Access Reports, Oracle OBIEE
SQL, PL/SQL, ISQL, ANSI SQL, Transact SQL, SQL*Plus 3.3/8.0, Visual Basic6.0/5.0, HTML, DHTML, COBOL, C, C++, Unix Shell Scripting, Java, Perl, AIX scripting.
UNIX, Sun Solaris 7.0/6.0, HP-UX 10.20/9.0, IBM AIX 4.2/4.3, AS/400, MS DOS 6.22, Novell NetWare 4.11/3.61, Win 3.x/95/98, Win NT 4.0, Sun- Ultra, SAP SCM
HTML 4.0, DHTML, SQL Navigator, ODBC
Beckman Coulter, CA Mar`09-Present
Senior Informatica Developer/ Analyst
Beckman Coulter is one of the leading Bio Medical Company in North America. OBIEE implementation was done to move the existing Data Warehouse to OBIEE..
· Actively involved in different phases of project life cycles.
· Worked closely with the project team to formulate and implement a flexible system design that meets functional requirements.
· Responsible for designing and developing key ETL processes.
· Created the required documents like Mapping Documents
· Extensively used Informatica to extract, transform data from different source systems and load the data into the Target database.
· Used Stored Procedure Transformations to invoke Oracle PL/SQL Procedures.
· Implemented slowly changing dimensions according to the requirements.
· Developed Re-usable transformations, Mapplets to use them for data load to data warehouse and database (Oracle).
· Involved in tuning of the mappings and SQL queries
· Responsible for Performance Tuning of sources, targets, mappings and sessions.
· Scheduled and ran Extraction, Loading processes and monitored sessions using DAC (Data Warehouse Application Console).
· Used TOAD front-end tools to issue SQL commands matching the business requirements to Oracle RDBMS.
· Created Informatica mappings with PL/SQL Procedures, Functions to build business rules to load data.
· Developed unit test case scenarios for thoroughly testing ETL processes and shared them with testing team.
· Code promotion to Integration and UAT and Production environments
· Involved in conducting reviews for the codes after development.
· Responsible for developing, support and maintenance for the ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) processes using Informatica PowerCenter.
Environment : Informatica Power Center 8.1.1, (Source Analyzer, Data warehousing designer, Mapping Designer, Mapplet, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Worklets) IBM AS/400,Oracle 10g, Toad 9.0, DB2 UDB 8.0, Windows NT 4.0, Sun Solaris Unix 2.6., Informix, OBIEE DAC.
BNSF Railway Co, TX Jan`08-Feb`09
Senior Informatica Developer
BNSF is one of the leading Railway companies in North America. ERP implementation was done to move all the existing systems from Mainframes to SAP.
· Worked with the business analyst to understand business requirements for decision support data.
· Involved in gathering end-user requirements, documenting, and developing prototypes.
· Prepare estimations as per the user requirement and make sure the deliverables are delivered as per schedules.
· Cleansing of data to maintain the quality of data.
· Designed and developed mappings using Source Qualifier, Aggregator, Joiner, Lookup, Sequence Generator, Stored Procedure, Expression, Filter, Normalizer, BAPI and IDOC.
· Developed web services using Informatica to generate a WSDL code which can be used by a Java adapter.
· Daily ETL production support activities, which involves monitoring the scheduled Informatica jobs and running Informatica interfaces to load the data, which is extracted from mainframes in to flat files and SAP.
· Created Error and Control Reports as per the user requirements through Informatica.
· Created Informatica parameter files with workflows and sessions.
· Prepared schedules of coding, reviewing, testing and production move.
· Involved in identifying the bottlenecks and tuning to improve the performance.
· Tested the target data against source system tables.
Environment : Informatica Power Center 8.5.1/8.6, (Source Analyzer, Data warehousing designer, Mapping Designer, Mapplet, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Worklets) Webserices Hub, Power Exchange / Power Connect, Mainframe, IBM AS/400,Oracle 10g, Toad 7.6, DB2 UDB 8.0, Windows NT 4.0, Sun Solaris Unix 2.6. SAP GUI, Unix Shell Scripting.
Invitrogen Corporation, CA Mar`07-Jan`08
Senior Informatica Developer
Invitrogen is one of leading Bio-Technical Company in the world. The project involved in migrating an existing distributed data mart environment to a unified enterprise data warehouse (EDW).Integrating different regional marts to a single global data warehouse.
· Gathered business scope and technical requirements.
· Extensively used Erwin for Logical / Physical data modeling and Dimensional Data Modeling.
· Worked with Power Center - Designer tool in developing mappings and mapplets to extract and load the data from flat files, Oracle to Oracle, DB2 to Oracle.
· Developed Complex mappings in Informatica to load the data from various sources using different transformations like Source Qualifier, Lookup (connected and unconnected), Expression, Aggregate, Update Strategy, Sequence Generator, Joiner, Filter, Update Strategy, Router transformations. Used debugger to test the mapping and fixed the bugs.
· Created reusable transformations and mapplets to use in multiple mappings.
· Worked on repository to create and manage user profiles.
· Scheduled Sessions and Batches on the Informatica Server using Informatica Server Manager.
· Implemented performance tuning logic on targets, sources, mappings, sessions to provide maximum efficiency and performance.
· Written Data loading stored procedures, functions using PL/SQL from Source systems into operational data storage.
· Data Migration from Development to QA.
· Interacted with Management to identify key Dimensions and Measures for business performance.
· Created views and altered some of the dimensional tables to satisfy their reporting needs.
· Responsible for ETL process under development, test and production environments.
· Maintained warehouse metadata, naming standards and warehouse standards for future application development Parsing high-level design spec to simple ETL coding and mapping standards.
· Completed documentation in relation to detailed work plans, mapping documents and high-level data models.
· Used Cognos for reports generation.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 8.1.1, Informatica Power Connect, Work Flow Monitor, Oracle 10.2g/10.1g, MS SQL Server 7.0/2000, Shell Programming, Erwin 4.5, TOAD, DB2, AIX, Windows NT. IBM DB2/400, HP Unix , IBM AS/400, Sybase, MS Excel 97, Flat files, Toad 7.0, Unix Shell Scripting and Cognos 7.0 .
New York Life Insurance, NYC Dec`05-Feb`07
Senior Informatica Developer
NYL Phase-II project aimed at filling the gaps in existing CDW (Corporate Data Warehouse) and to provide the reports to the business users. Sources are various warehouse schemas and flat files from Lead Generation Team (Main Frame systems). Provided efficient solutions to various interface tasks defined for marketer and client schemas in the warehouse.
- Responsible for Business Analysis and Requirements Collection.
- Maintained warehouse metadata, naming standards and warehouse standards for future application development.
- Responsible for the Dimensional Data Modeling and populating the business rules using mappings into the Repository for Meta Data management.
- Created the (ER) Entity Relationship diagrams & maintained corresponding documentation for corporate data dictionary with all attributes, table names and constraints.
- Extensively used Erwin 4.5/4.0 and MS Visio for data modeling and Dimensional Data Modeling.
- Designed Sources to Targets mapping from primarily Flat files to Teradata using Informatica PowerCenter.
- Data Quality Analysis to determine cleansing requirements
- Coordinating with source system owners, day-to-day ETL progress monitoring, Data warehouse target schema Design (Star Schema) and maintenance.
- Various kinds of Transformations were used to implement simple and complex Business Logic. Transformations used are: stored Procedure, connected and unconnected lookups, router, Expressions, Source Qualifier, Aggregators, Filters, Sequence Generator, etc.
- Created and configured Workflows, Worklets, and Sessions to transport the data to target warehouse Oracle tables using Informatica Workflow Manager.
- Mapplets and Reusable Transformations were used to prevent redundancy of transformation usage and maintainability.
- Troubleshoot problems by checking sessions and error logs. Also used debugger for complex problem troubleshooting.
- Configured the sessions using workflow manager to have multiple partitions on Source data and to improve performance.
- Created stored procedures for data transformation purpose.
- Loaded data into Teradata using FastLoad and MultiLoad scripts.
- Extensively worked on the Database Triggers, Functions and Database Constraints.
- Tuning Informatica Mappings and Sessions for optimum performance.
- Wrote pre-session shell scripts to check session mode (enable/disable) before running/ scheduling batches.
- Used Business Objects to create various reports.
- Wrote post-session shell scripts to check status (failure/success) after completion of all batches.
- Migration of data in different environments.
- Maintain Development, Test and Production mapping migration using Repository Manager. Also used Repository Manager to maintain the metadata, Security and Reporting.
Environment : Informatica Power Center 8.0/7.x, PowerMart 6.2/5.1, (Source Analyzer, Data warehousing designer, Mapping Designer, Mapplet, Erwin 4.5/4.0, MS Visio, Transformations, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Worklets), Power Exchange / PowerConnect, Teradata V2R5 (Fastload, MultiLoad, T-Pump, BTEQ), Oracle 10g/9i, Toad 7.6, DB2 UDB 8.0, MS SQL Server 2005/2000, Autosys, Business Objects XI/6.5, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, XML, Windows NT 4.0, Sun Solaris Unix 2.6.
Wescorp, CA (Credit Union) Aug`04-Nov`05
Senior DW Informatica Developer
WDIP – (Wescorp Data Integration Project): Wescorp is a leading credit union in United States having many branches. Data Integration project is designed for Wescorp to integrate all the data from various source systems to use for Decision making and reporting.
· Prepared technical design/specifications for data Extraction, Transformation and Loading.
· Interpreted logical and physical data models for Business users to determine common data definitions and establish referential integrity of the system.
· Mapping Data Items from Source Systems to the Target System.
· Analyzed the sources, transformed the data, mapped the data and loading the data into targets using Power Center Designer.
· Involved in Dimensional Modeling and created Star Schema for the FDW (Financial Data Warehouse).
· Worked on Informatica Utilities - Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Mapping Designer, Mapplet Designer and transformation Developer.
· Worked on various Transformations like Source Qualifier, Expression, Filter, Aggregator, Lookup, Update Strategy, Stored Procedure, Sequence Generator, Joiner transformations.
· Designed and developed Oracle PL/SQL and Shell Scripts, Data Import/Export, Data Conversions and Data Cleansing
· Performance tuning of Oracle PL/SQL Scripts.
· Created Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and triggers using PL/SQL.
· Involved in creating Shell Scripts to automate Pre-Session and Post-Session Processes.
· Involved in generating reports using Cognos Impromptu administrator, PowerPlay Transformer.
· Involved in Creating Catalogs Using Impromptu.
· Optimized query Performance, Session Performance and Reliability.
Environment : Informatica power center 7.1 (Source Analyzer, Data warehousing designer, Mapping Designer, Mapplet, Transformations), DB2, Oracle 9i/8i, SQL, PL/SQL, Windows NT 4.0, Shell Scripting, CA Erwin, Visio, Cognos 7.0, XML, MS SQL Server 2000, HP-UX.
Novartis Pharmaceuticals, NJ Apr’03-Jul`04
DW Informatica developer
Novartis is a World wide pharmaceutical company manufacturing different types of Products. The project involved in Identifying user Requirements and Analyzing the Existing Data Source and IMS data to Build Product Platforms into Standardized Datawarehouse/ DataMart.
- Member of warehouse design team, which interacted with the business community and database administrators to identify the business requirements and data realities.
- Involved in dimensional modeling datawarehouse to design the business process.
- Developed a number of Informatica Mappings, Mapplets and transformations to load data from relational and flat file sources into datawarehouse.
- Used SQL queries and PL/SQL for database programming (writing Packages, Stored Procedures/Functions and Database Triggers).
- Used various Transformations like Source Qualifier, Lookup, Update Strategy, Router, Filter, Sequence Generator and Joiner on the extracted source data according to the business rules and technical specifications.
- Extensively used IMS data component Xponent to get and send the encrypted data over the network.
- Optimized the mappings using various optimization techniques and also debugged some existing mappings using the Debugger to test and fix the mappings.
- Implemented Slowly Changing dimensions to update the dimensional schema.
- Implemented procedures/functions in PL/SQL for stored Procedure Transformations.
- Implemented pipeline Partitioning (hash key, key range, round robin and pass through) to improve session performance.
- Monitored workflows and collected performance data to maximize the session performance.
- Resolved memory related issues like DTM buffer size, cache size to optimize session runs.
- Used SQL Loader to minimize data load time into Oracle Database.
- Created Unix Shell Scripts.
- Designed and developed UNIX scripts and used AUTOSYS for job scheduling.
- Documented the mapping process and methodology used to facilitate future development.
Environment : Informatica PowerCenter 6.2/5.1.1,(Source Analyzer, Datawarehouse Designer, Mapping Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Worklets, Mapplet, Transformations) IMS Rx Data (Plantrak, Xponent Plantrak, Rx Data), Syncsort for Unix, Oracle 8i/9i, Business Objects 5.1, MS SQL Server 2000, DB2, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, Erwin 4x, Unix Shell Scripts, Sun Solaris, Windows NT 4.0.
Qwest Communications, CO Jan`02-Mar`03
DW Informatica Developer
Qwest is one of the telecom majors in USA and sole local service provider in 14 states of United States. The system enables Co-providers like AT&T, MCI, Sprint and Ameritech etc. to access the Qwest network for purchasing certain services on a wholesale basis and resell these services to their customers.
· Interfaced with Business users for gathering the business requirements and designed user-friendly templates to communicate any further enhancements needed.
· Identify source tables in OLTP system and Flat files to be incorporated into Teradata Data Warehouse.
· Modeled logical and physical model using Erwin 4.5 and forward engineered the model to create test tables and DDL. Star schema was implemented.
· Responsible for cleansing the source data.
· Loading the OLTP data into the warehouse OLAP and built the re-usable mappings using Informatica PowerCenter 6.5
· Worked on installation and configuration of informatica server and client tools.
· Created Repository, established database connections, registered Informatica power center servers and server configurations.
· Performance Monitoring and tuning of SQL using Explain Plans and Indexes.
· Developed facts, attributes, compound attributes, hierarchies & transformations and identifies relationship across attributes.
· Delivered optimal datawarehouse design for different subject areas.
· Denormalized OLTP tables to create the information access layer with Star Schema Structure in Teradata data warehouse.
· Identified grain, conformed dimensions and aggregates, assigned Primary keys, Surrogate keys and index across Fact and Dimension tables.
· Wrote Shell Scripts for scheduling the sessions.
· Used Cognos Impromptu and PowerPlay to produce various complex Cube reports.
· Involve in documenting Functional Specifications and user documents and updated documents as necessary.
Environment : Informatica power center 5.1, Erwin 4.0, Cognos 6.0, AS/400, Oracle 8i, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, TOAD, Windows2K, PVCS, Oracle, Sybase 12.x, DB2 7.x, Sun Solaris 7.0, Teradata (BTEQ).
SBIT, India Sep`00-Dec`01
Sales Analysis Data Mart is implemented to analyze the business performance, trends over time and build forecasts in addition to generating various reports for power users and general users.
- Design of the overall database using Entity Relationship diagrams.
- Wrote triggers and stored procedures in PL/SQL.
- Building, Debugging and running forms.
- Data loading and Extracting functions using SQL.
- Designed and developed all the tables, views for the system in Oracle.
- Designing and developing forms validation procedures for query and update of Data.
- Created forms, and queries.
- Created reports for different criteria.
Environment: Oracle 8i, SQL/PLSQL, UNIX Shell Scripting, Sun Solaris, Windows NT.