Where is Instance Config.xml located and what is the use of this File
Location of instance Config.xml File is
1. It is used to know the information about which catalog DSN is using in the oracle Bi server.
2. It is used to hold the maximum size of enterprise managers logging information,
3. It is used to know the information about the presentation services url
4. It is used to know the information about the port numbers.
5. Alerts configuration settings
6. Action frame work url configuration
7. Expiry minutes or time information of security like users.
8. Result row limits.
9. Pivot table view configuration
10. Table view configuration