✍ Kashif M
Trends

Monday, 2 March 2015


[nQSError: 35008] in OBIEE 11g Administration Tool?


By on March 02, 2015


I recently faced this error [nQSError: 35008] when am trying to check out  OBIEE Admin tool.

Problem:  

I was trying to create dynamic repository variable, and when I try to check out and save repository  OBIEE Administrator tool got freeze. 



Solution:

Start and Stop the BI service resolved my issue. I could not give much time to analysis this problem. 

I will analysis and give the reason behind this problem very shortly. but for now I bounced the services and started working back.


Cheers
 Kashif M

Kashif
mkashu: [nQSError: 35008] in OBIEE 11g Administration Tool?
Review : Kashif | Kashif
Update: March 02, 2015 | Rating: 4.5

Comment for "[nQSError: 35008] in OBIEE 11g Administration Tool?"

1 comments: